Monday, December 06, 2010

Real Estate Market Stats for Wilmington, NC

Do you stay up at night wondering what the home values are in your neighborhood? Is all the gloom and doom in media getting you down? Well, I got you covered.  Let me help you separate the truth from the hype.

I'm now offering real-time market trend data and statistic reports for Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas. These reports are critical in helping you make informed decisions on buying and selling real estate. I can deliver you reports that show current, historical, and seasonal trends in real estate pricing, inventory, and days-on-market analysis. 

I've included a few snapshots below just so you can see exactly the level of detail you'll get. The reports are a FREE service from me, your agent, so be sure to give me a call or an email today!



      For Sale vs. Sold $359,999 and Less



   Avg DOM & Sale Price/List Price

No comments: