Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesdays With Wendy- YMCA Triathalon

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my BLOG! I hope everyone is geared up and ready for Fall. Time to put away those summer clothes and bring out the jackets, the weather is cooling off, and the leaves are changing!



(photo by: Russ May)

This past Saturday, September 19, I completed the YMCA Triathlon (Sprint) at Wrightsville Beach with 19 of my co-workers! The triathlon consisted of a 1500 meter swim, 12.4 mile bike ride, and a 3.1 mile run! I was able to complete my goal and finished the race feeling confident. Now, a few days later, I'm feeling great and very refreshed. Check this out and search for my name to see just how well I did!

I highly recommend competing in a race of this sort again. If you are interested in finding out more about other triathlons in the area, please check out this website or click here to check out the YMCA Triathlon Club.

















Wendy's Featured Listing -
740 Beachwalk Drive, Winnabow - 28479

Located in the beautiful subdivision of Westport, this 3 bed, 2 bath all brick townhome, has plenty of charm! With a large Cambridge II floor plan, this end unit is the perfect place to call home. The master suite includes a sitting area as well as an upgraded master bath with garden tub, separate tile shower and dual vanity. The comfortable kitchen includes tile flooring, a skylight, and a breakfast bar wired for pendant lights above where you sit. Other inside amenities include a formal dining room, enclosed vinyl sun/screen porch with stand alone AC unit, and a gas fireplace in the living room. For added security, a privacy fence encloses the courtyard. Home comes complete with a washer, dryer, utility sink in the garage, stove, refrigerator and a built in microwave. Around this active community you can also find 2 swimming pools, clubhouse, and a basketball court. Only 10 minutes from downtown Wilmington, and 20 minutes for most beaches, this townhome is definitely a must see!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!


Single Family Home
Bedrooms:3
Bathrooms:2 Full
Square Feet:1666
Year Built:2005
MLS Number:438728

438728







I hope you have enjoyed this BLOG and have a fantastic week!
As always, if I can help with any of your real estate needs,
please don't hesitate to call or email me!

Cell - (910) 279-3983
Office - (910) 202-3627
Fax - (910) 795-4268
Wendy@SeaCoastRealty.com
WendyInWilmington.com








No comments: